View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 02:33 AM   #123
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Are you saying you are not running the metadata update in the Kobo Utilities plugin? If so, what you are saying is impossible. The device does not look at that date at all. And, inspecting the database here, the dates are are definitely when the book is added to the device.
If you aren't running the metadata update, I don't understand what the point of your previous post. As you gave the options used in that function, it seemed like you were running the medadata update. And if you are, and don't want the date added to the device set to the date added to calibre, then simply don't choose that option.
I do run the metadata update systematically on all my books, and refresh it when I change anything. I'll drop that theme - I'm going away without my computer for a week.
And thank you for all the work you do which makes all the difference with how I'm enjoying my devices.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote