View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 08:31 AM   #108
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Here is a link to firmware Icarus-Ereader_V1.0.0-2017112317 for model Icarus-E785BK that I received from the company today after submitting a support ticket requesting the firmware update.

I connected via USB, placed the update.zip file in the parent directory of My device. Ejected the device from the USB connection. Then I went to Settings - System update - selected to update From local memory. The device then rebooted and installed the update without a hitch.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-06-2018 at 05:11 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote