View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 08:25 AM   #3
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
I can't recall the term after which posthumously published work by a long-dead author enters the public domain.

Specifically: The poems from Percy Bysshe Shelley's "Esdaile notebook" were first published in 1964. Are they in the public domain now?
Others here know more about copyright than I do, but my reading says that in Germany, posthumous works by authors dead more than 70 years enter the public domain 25 years after publication. So, yes, for MR purposes (I'm open to correction).
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote