View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 03:56 PM   #18
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igrik82 View Post
In the Mac version of the Previewer 3.1.0 I found a location of the file "book.kdf". ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by amordechai View Post
If It can help you, the .kdf files that the kindle previewer 3 created during two conversions that I made are located in ...
Thanks, but I already know where the result files are located. The issue is figuring out exactly how to invoke the internal conversion function of the Previewer from the command line.

I have attached an update to the plugin that may possibly fix the problem for Mac OS. If a Mac user would try it out and report back on what happens when it is used it would be helpful. (I especially need to see the contents of the conversion log if it fails.)

Test plugin removed.

Last edited by jhowell; 03-29-2016 at 05:21 PM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote