View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 03:36 PM   #4
Cool Javelin
Enthusiast
Cool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a TexanCool Javelin might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle (early)
Yesss, aleyx, that did it, thanks.

As for upgrading, I have another machine that I will use to experiment with that.

My experience in the past with upgrading has not been good. Almost never has it gone smoothly, and of the many flavors of OS I have, (windows, mac, linux,) Ubuntu has been one of the worst although none are really good.

Somehow, libraries get updated, then older software can't run anymore without updating, sound quits working, and video has to be reconfigured.

The other choice is to start over and reinstall, but, I have a life, poor as it is.

But, you are right, sooner or later I will have to do, it's just a low priority for now.

Thanks again for your help, I will mark this as solved if I can figure out how.

Mark.
Cool Javelin is offline   Reply With Quote