View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 03:54 PM   #33
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
I've now implemented this option in the plugin. You can save as many stylesheets as you want and select which one to use for each conversion. No need to install two versions of the plugin! (I hope).

I have also tested the plugin under the new calibre 2 beta, so it should be safe for the near future too.
Thank you for publishing your 1.2.0 version. Not only it has a bright future but you gave us the possibillity of using more than one stylesheet, which is very handy for a fixed layout format.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote