View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 12:07 AM   #13
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Well I tried it a few minutes ago (before seeing Eschwartz post) and it ALMOST worked. What I mean is, it might've worked great if I hadn't also reached the end of the book on my iPod Touch.

Deleting the folder did wipe out the 'furthest page read' info on my Paperwhite. In fact, when I reopened the book after doing this, the book opened to the very first page, which I thought was great.

The problem is, that same 'furthest page read' info exists in the Kindle app on my iPod, which also synced with the server. So when I clicked "sync to furthest page read", it told me the furthest page read was the end of the book on my iPOD.

Unfortunately, the iOS Kindle app doesn't have anyway to access its own folders or files, so I can't delete that folder like I did on the Paperwhite.
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote