View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 03:41 PM   #3
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I don't know of any way, but I'd suggest asking Amazon.
Darn. Ok thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaisTina View Post
I can read it just fine. Try to restart your kindle..
You obviously didn't read my post. READING it is not the problem; I can read it just fine.

The problem is the "time remaining" part of the progress feature (at the bottom) is inaccurate and does not work on completed personal documents (which are different than Amazon eBooks), and the "Furthest Page Read" cannot be reset on the website, where that setting resides.

Restarting the device would be futile because the "Furthest Page Read" info is stored on Amazon's server (Whispersync), not the device.
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote