View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #1
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Question Can't clear 'Furthest Page Read' on Personal Docs?

I know we can clear the 'furthest page read' on a normal Amazon ebook, but is it possible to clear it on a personal document (non-amazon book) as well? The option for that is only on Amazon books.

I'm rereading a book that I finished last month (I was medicated when I read it, so I forgot most of it, lol).

The progress feature worked fine the first time I read it. But now that I've started back at the beginning, the progress is inaccurate because the device thinks the book is finished.

On the first page it said "9 minutes to the end of the book", but no matter how much further I read, it never changes. I'm at 50% and it's still saying 9 minutes. The locations are correct; just the remaining time is off.

I know deleting the book from my archives and resending it will fix the issue, but I was hoping not to have to do that because it's book #1 of an 8 book series and I'd like them to show up together in the archives, not split up and several pages away.

PS: I'm using a PW2
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote