View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #42
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinpars View Post
I am also surprised that users keep it turned down so low. Personally, I like the light and generally have it at 14-16 and turn it down to 10-12 at night with no light.

If I was not going to use the light I probably would still use the Kindle Keyboard. My wife still uses hers and the screen is much better than either the Touch or the Paperwhite. The background is much closer to white than the gray of the Touch and Paperwhite. The only saving grace of the Paperwhite is the front lit feature.
Light strength varies by device. My PW does a significant jump from 8 to 10 and 14. I agree my PW contrasts is pretty poor without the light. My K4B and K3 is much better but the light makes up for it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote