View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:46 AM   #7
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by grownupboy View Post
oh ya, there's work-arounds... but it's just funny that they FINALLY started implementing this limitaion.

as for "cheating" the system - i'd hardly call eagerly paying for books cheating anything except an antiquated distribution model that prevents digital books from being sold in any format in a given country.

it's these distribution deals that predate the internet that are creating the issue in the first place...

if i really wanted to cheat i'd just download the book for free, strip the drm and put it on any device i choose. see, i'm trying to play fair!

k
Yes, it's been a while since those emails arrived. I'd forgotten all about them. I have so much stuff sent to a USA address on my account that when I received an email like that I pointed them to my sales history and never heard back. That would be 2 years ago now I reckon!
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote