View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #1
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
Calibre Library Disk Full

A question for those more computer savvy than me:

I've been keeping my Calibre library on a 32GB thumb drive. It's almost full now, and I'm wondering if I could somehow split my collection in some logical way and have 2 libraries each one on a different thumb drive. I don't know if this is possible. Suggestions are welcome. I'm a huge reader and hate to get rid of any books. I don't want to store them on my main computer because I don't have all that much free memory.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote