View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #166
andreabc
Zealot
andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (4th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
While please to get back $20, I'd be very much more pleased if they'd realise that some people outside the US would like the option to buy books without paying $2+VAT for the wireless download

I'd be happy to pay a separate $2+VAT for wireless download if I decided the convenience was worth it. But I object to $2+VAT being added to the cost of every book in the UK store.
This is my main problem with the Kindle... Until this doesn't happen anymore (particularly now that there's a Kindle wifi-only) then I'm not getting one
andreabc is offline   Reply With Quote