View Single Post
Old 07-17-2010, 08:15 AM   #13
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
I guess I'm more interested in an app that is full featured over an app that reads multiple formats badly.

I have no problem opening up a different app for a different type of book format. My real dislike is that each app is just not very good. Text adjustments are poor, annotation is non existent, same for highlighting. Most apps don't allow for customization of layout(don't and background color), those that do are crude.

As of today I convert all my books to the MOBI format because Mobipocket makes the best ereader and I prefer to read on my phone using that full featured ereader than the others. Fortunate for you it's been a dead product, was killed about a year ago and ( it does not exist on the iPhone or Android)

There is already a free reader for Android that gives away it's free multiformat supported eReader, but charges for the reader that support secure formats.

I forget the name of the product.

Good luck,
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote