View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 01:03 PM   #136
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I'm thinking of getting the Roku stick. It's half the price of the Roku 3 or the Amazon box, and I don't really need the games.
Got mine last Friday. Love it! (We also have Roku 3, Roku HD, Roku LT and I think a 1st gen Roku in the house). The stick is great. Streams Amazon video, and all the other things we have accounts for. Comes with a remote, and can also be controlled with my tablets! I wonder if it would work with a blue tooth keyboard, since they say Fire TV does.

I got a 2 year warranty from square trade for $4. Although I don't expect anything to go wrong, that was certainly cheap enough to spring for it.

The bad thing is, now other people (like my husband) have an excuse to sprawl out on my bed and watch my TV instead of going to their own rooms. (And he is the one with the Roku 3)! The stick is slower than the R3 but I guess he doesn't care!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote