View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 09:56 AM   #11
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyphemus View Post
I have been using a class 6 Sandisk 64 card in my Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus for the past 18 months or so. Before the class 6 card, i tried two class 10 Sandisk 64 cards and they were both unable to be read by the Tab. I tried to reformat them and they were completely unusable afterwards. I then got two Transcend 64 class 10 cards from Amazon and they worked fine. I've got those cards in both of my Samsung Galaxy Players (4.0 & 5.0).
do you still have them?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote