View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #19
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
I also know that Kobo was doing both the improvements to the original Kobo and the development of the WiFi simultaneously and that what we are now waiting for is the part that that brings features together given the hardware limitations of the Kobo 1
Hm! Kobo 1 has no limitations. Kobo 2 is just too fast. Next update
should slow it down to match normal usage.
In fact, forgetting older device is not smart decision. We are not some
guys with old device. We are customers, who buy books and keep
doing that. Mess with application, let them freeze the reader and all
those early adopters would go somewhere else. Personally, I would
avoid sleep and do all in my might to solve bugs. That is the way I
manage things in my life, not I'm saying vendor has to do the same.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote