View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 06:06 AM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awk View Post
Yup, you were right! I've updated it and factory resetting doesn't revert it to the original version. Glad I've made a backup of the SD Card, otherwise I wouldn't be able to downgrade. Nonetheless thanks for the help!
How did you do the factory reset? From the Device info page recently changed to new reset the firmware. That changes with, I think, firmware version 4.15.x. If you used the manual method, it should still completely reset the device.

Last edited by davidfor; 08-09-2019 at 02:48 AM. Reason: change "net reset" to "new reset".
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote