View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:41 AM   #15
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Skyfall is everything I expect from a Bond movie; definitely great entertainment. My wife and I certainly recommend it.

But if you want to see what I think is the best movie of 2012 and should win Oscars for Best Movie, Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Director, Best everything, it is Spielberg's Lincoln. There is not a badly played role in the movie; in fact, I'm not sure there is even a mediocre played role -- the acting was superb. Lincoln is by far the best movie I have seen in a very long time. It is not a "fun" movie; it is a serious drama. Daniel Day-Lewis is outstanding as Lincoln and Sally Field is equally outstanding as Mary Todd Lincoln. I can't praise the movie enough.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote