View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 11:46 PM   #117
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by zensun View Post
I'm afraid that doesn't work. When I first insert it, it went so far down that I couldn't press it any further to try and pop it out - I had to use the stylus to give it a go. So I can only guess this isn't working as it should.

About the rotating - I've updated the software to 15.2, and initial tests seem to have it working properly. The green light comes back on when I rotate the PB, and the screen then updates.

Back to the glare - you posted this a couple weeks ago, so I went ahead and purchased from the de store (I like in the UK). But my PB didn't come with a foil to put on the screen. How do I go about getting it?

Many thanks,
PM please
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote