View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I preferred the 7", and now after having the iPad Mini, I STILL have to say I preferred the Kindle Fire to this new size. It's just way too big for me. And yes, I am dead jealous of my brother's Kindle Fire HD. Just wow.

I too would go for an Amazon smartphone to go alongside my iPhone 5S when it comes out.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote