View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #115
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
UPS screw customers on the doorstep with brokerage fees. It's a standard UPS con and zero to do with the retailer. Avoid UPS. I know I do. I'm not sure about other couriers. Probably all the big ones are thieves.
Fedex tries the same thing. I can't speak about ordering from Europe, but when I order from the US to Canada, I find that using USPS/Canada Post is the cheapest and fastest option. They seem to have their Customs brokerage working well, and they don't add extra fees for it. It would be good if USPS/Canada Post had similar arrangements with European mail services.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote