View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
CJY
Zealot
CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!CJY , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Onyx Boox M92
M92: Convinient way to transfer URIs to device?

I just need a little back-and-forth of ideas, please.

In short: a convenient way of getting a list of (often changing) links across to the M92.

Not so short:
During my day on other PCs, I often find or receive links for web articles and pages that I want to peruse later.
Until now, I have set up a separate mail account that I send these links to, then open that account on the M92 and follow links from there.
This approach is a little cumbersome as I have to constantly sign in and out of this account, and my 'normal' mail account if I want to check my mails. No biggie, but..

Does anyone have a slicker suggestion how to get URIs from other PCs to M92, leaving them easily accessible from the M92 browser?
(Note, the connectivity itself is not what I am asking - be it SD card, USB or FTP, but rather the format of the 'collection' itself.)

Anyway, not live-and-death issues here, but if anyone has an idea, please shoot...

Cheers!
CJ
CJY is offline   Reply With Quote