View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 10:04 AM   #402
shihman
shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.shihman got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray View Post
Okay I have tried everything and cannot get the files to unzip in the way they should. I was able to download and unzip this file and it uncompressed to 650 meg. Is this file okay to use? mmcblk0p1-3.0.2 (factory): https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwJ...jVuM0FXUzd4d00

If it is okay I will try it in 2 or three days after my k3 finishes recharging as my last effort drained the battery. If this works I will post the results. Thank you to everyone who has helped so far.
I tried mediafire link (part 1) for 3.3. However, it shows this:

"The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account."

I got the kernel and rootfs for 3.2 instead - not that I got my K3 working. However, I found 3.2 files to download better. By the way, the 3.2 rootfs had to be unzipped twice.
shihman is offline   Reply With Quote