View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:08 AM   #3
Schauberger
Biotechnologist
Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Schauberger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 1st Gen Kindle; Sony PRS-T1
Unfortunately, Finereader is quite costy, and the pdf x-change viewer ocr'd my document quite well (not to mention that the pdf x-change viewer is free!). However, the only problem I have with this software (and this seems to be the case with all ocr software) is that it overlays the recognized text over the original page, sort of akin to the thhread you referenced to https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=149448. What I am basically trying to do, is copy the text from my document, and preserve the page format.
Anyway, Thanks for the input!
Schauberger is offline   Reply With Quote