View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 06:42 PM   #51
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Ok.. After a fairly long hiatus, I'm back to the Liaden Universe. Started Crystal Soldier this morning and it's full of Aha Moments. I'll finish this one and then Crystal Dragon before I decide what to read next.

The problem is What Next? I've read the main arc through I Dare (Agent of Change, Conflict of Honors, Carpe Diem, Plan B, I Dare). Looking at Sharon Lee's suggested reading order, she has Ghost Ship as a direct sequel to that arc, but also in the middle of the Theo Waitley arc (Fledgling, Saltation, Ghost Ship, Dragon Ship). Looks like I *should* be following Theo.

Suggestions?
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote