View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #19
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Loved it! Very different from your other shorts..
It left me wondering who was... oops don't want to spoil it for anyone.
Keep writing. I use to not like reading short stories (not even anthologies from my favorite authors) but, I've found that lately I am really starting to appreciate them.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.
(now if you would just put up a tip jar, I would even dig out the credit cards<haven't been used for 10 years and still they keep upping my limits!>, get a pay pal account and leave a little something)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote