View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:01 PM   #7
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissors View Post
But dropbox isn't down. I can upload and down load, just the way in which files are saved means the paths are changed so links in c2o pages are reduntant and therefore don't work
Well the article was written on Friday so even if it had been they would have been working to get it back up again. According to Dropbox they've just been doing some maintenance on the site. I can believe that certainly. Even my local library's site goes down for maintenance now and then, and I can see if they are upgrading where not everything is working right now and then too.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote