View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 05:50 AM   #1
verydeepwater
verydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterverydeepwater can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Ipad and Kindle Fire
W3C Validation says: Elements are undefined

I am making a fixed layout eBook in xhtml, using Dreamweaver. I am trying to mark out a section using html5 tags: <article> and <section>. Everything looks OK, but when I validate it, I get the error message: element "article" undefined [XHTML 1.1]
Is it possible to use these elements with XHTML?
Is there a way to avoid these error messages?
Is it OK to ignore these error messages for ePubs?
verydeepwater is offline   Reply With Quote