View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #15
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Hmm...Actually, maybe I spoke too soon.

I put the device into airplane mode and used the button to put it into sleep mode. I left the room for a few minutes, came back in. The Vox was on. I was able to open Overdrive, but then the device froze when I tried to open the book I had been reading. Had to do the 10s holding down the power button thing to turn it off. I'm just powering up right now.

I had forgotten the sleep of death issue involved having the wifi turned off and then putting it in standby and finding the device unusable or only able to perform one or two functions before freezing solid after to taking e it out of sleep mode.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote