Thread: Tiny Suggestion
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggrajag View Post
hmmm, it doesn't on my copies running on Windows XP (work) and 7 (home). I can right-click and choose Restore but left-click and double-left-click do nothing.
I run XP at home and Windows 7 at work and a simple left click restores calibre to its previous open Window as it has always done.

Don't know what to suggest.

What version are you running? Are you running the exact same copy from home and work via dropbox or a usb drive?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote