View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 09:47 PM   #5
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
After talking to CS found out the Blue was not right so as a reader it Broke. They Stopped supporting Immersive Reading But while it wont get Updates it should still work.

I got this Direct from Amazon I dont understand WHY they didnt check it out Before they offered it for sale. I sent it back to Amazon today... After I convinced them to take it back for Full Refund as they said was sold AS IS I call it Bull Sh*t
The ‘blue cast’ is a feature, if you will. Every HDX7 I ever saw had this (including the refurbished one I bought and returned immediately), but apparently it didn’t bother people because it had great specs for its day and had great reviews (and yes better resolution than today’s 8” Fire). I think Dark theme would have made it tolerable for me but that was before my conversion to the dark side.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote