View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 07:28 AM   #7
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Can't say that I've ever read a book that I would have given it 1 star. I've started some, but why waste time reading something you don't like?

I certainly liked the book a lot more that Ghost Stories. I think that I'm going to have to read Battleground before giving Peace Talks it's final grade.
The only reason I am reading is because there are potentially great Dresden books in the future and I want to know what happens here so I don't feel stranded.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote