View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryGoddess View Post
I have a 505 that I bought for a 6 month tour of the Far East. It worked for 2 months and now is a brick. I tried all the trouble shooting, charging, resetting ideas from this forum and Sony customer service. I return to the States in a week and will send it with my receipt for service. However, we are then going to Europe for 6 months. I need a machine that will work. Does the 700 have the same problem? Of course, Sony says there is no problem.
I've looked at every one of your posts and you appear to have some kind of problem with your unit. Take it back, get a refund, and then buy a new one.

Most people do NOT have these ongoing problems that you're having.

It's unfortunate that you ARE having problems, but you're a statistical minority.

Get one that works and you're going to have a lot of fun.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote