View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #365
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
When I get a chance I will try to figure this out. Luckily the big step is already done -- parsing the data -- now I just have to figure out how to select what's needed.

To clarify: Given a structure "start - middle/end" use the first letter of each, with applicable separators, assuming any section is optional? Spaces can exist, but will still act as one section, i.e. no getting F S for "Fantasy Series"?

That's cool if you cannot get the two together, I do not have that many of them and if necessary I can combine them to make one word, or leave them as they are and use memory to remember which are Fantasy Series and which are just Fantasy.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote