Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 08:02 AM   #1300
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
...was talking to OH at lunch about the 'Google: A Decade On' article I read this morning. He said that Google's plan for world domination would be greatly advanced if they had subliminal messaging pop up every time someone clicked a link.
Thanks to LS, I was able to advise him that (if I understand it correctly) I would be immune to such tactics because of my longstanding exposure to Eurovision (Terry Wogan ftw - it must be about time for the Eurovision Dance Contest again, launched last year) but that he might have cause to be concerned.
I think he is, in fact, now very concerned, but probably not about Google.....
yes, i'm with your OH on this.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote