View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 06:01 AM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
How do I borrow a library ebook?

Sometime ago, I signed up for a nearby county's library ebook lending. (I'm in the UK.)
For the first time, I'm actually considering using this, but I don't know how to do it. On the card I was sent, there is the web address of the library. I googled this and found the site.

Under the ebooks section, it says: "Borrow from our e-book and e-audio collection".
Underneath this are three 'buttons' labelled: Overdrive; Askews; Bloomsbury

I'm confused. Which of these am I suppose to click? What will happen next?

I've watched a couple of youtube vids which state that I need ADE in order to borrow ebooks from the library. I hate ADE. When I've had it on my pc before, it's totally messed up my ebooks.

An encouraging word from an old hand at this would be welcome.
Thanks in advance.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote