View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:23 PM   #5
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Thanks for the responses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
yeah verily, I have found it impossible, and lo, no solution has worked for me.
~Jones II, Chapter II, verse II

If only I'd come across this scripture reference before I posted here ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You have an iPad3. There is Marvin & Bluefire Reader you can install and use to read the Bible with.
It's already loaded on my iPad but, greedy me, I wanted to access it with my Kindle/Kindle apps as well. I never thought of trying it with the Bluefire reader and now that I've done so, I find the cross reference links much more easily accessible than with Marvin. Thanks for the suggestion.
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote