View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #109
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Well the developer definitely deserves the support as he acomplished something that nobody else has, and for $1.99 it's worth a punt even though it's not finished yet.

Mine works with every memory type i have including 3 different USB memory sticks as well as a cheap memory card reader with a 8GB SDHC memory card in it.

I think he needs to concentrate on the media player and photo viewer so songs & pictures can play back to back.

He's working on-

NTFS - Version 3
Directory/File Manager style UI - Version 3
Share (to GMail, Drop Box, etc.) - Version 3.1
Better Photo Viewer and Music Player
exFAT
Search

http://nexususb.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/welcome.html

Last edited by darksaber35; 08-31-2012 at 02:32 PM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote