View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsoundguy View Post
Hi!

Here's a goofy question - on my old Kindle2, when I sorted by collections, the most recently accessed collection would automatically go to the beginning of my list of collections.

On my new Kindle touch, when I sort by collections, it's alphabetical, & less convenient than I'd like.

It's entirely possible that I haven't had enough coffee, but am I missing a step to make sort by collections behave the way it did on my Kindle2?

Thank you in advance - I just found these forums, & they sure look like a wellspring of helpful knowledge!

----TJ
Nope, I noticed the same thing. On the K3 it would put the collection of your most recently read book on top....K4 Touch doesn't seem to do this. I find it annoying as well.

I tried sorting by most recently read instead and it actually displayed a book on the home page even though its inside a collection. When I went back to sort by collection, the book went back into the collection.

Maybe they will work some of this out in the next software release. There seem to be a lot of small changes people are asking about in the Touch.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote