Thread: mobi2oeb
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 10:00 AM   #22
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Is there an oeb2mobi?

As .oeb (an OEBFF container produced by eBook Publisher) is a 'generic' self-contained format, are there any tools you may have that convert from it to mobi format? to any format?

I'm adding .oeb as an output format to PDFRead and will soon release same as version 1.8 (with Ashish Kulkarni's permission). I wanted to easily allow mobipocket users to benefit from this addition as PDFRead does not presently support .prc output formats natively.

By the way, I also added .html as an output format to PDFRead which produces a .opf file along with this, so I guess opf2mobi or Mobipocket creator can do the trick for mobipocket users. However, I'm having issues with this as the .opf file produced is not mobipocket specific and breaks sometimes.

I prefer however a direct .oeb to .mobi tool, if there is one already.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote