View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 10:16 AM   #18
HaemishM
Author
HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!HaemishM rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Motorola Xoom
The first draft of the third novel IS finished. I've got an editor looking over it now while I write some more short stories that are going to be on my web site soon. It's called if [tribe] = (pronounced "if tribe equals"), and it will focus more on the crime noir elements with a lot of callbacks to the first novel. There will however, be more of the technomancers in it - not the group you meet in The Know Circuit, but the one mentioned at the end, Mu, Bridge's new bodyguard. The series was always meant to have a bit of the magic in the cyberpunk world. I'm sorry you didn't like those elements of the Know Circuit - it won't be for all cyberpunk fans. I am glad you didn't absolutely hate it though.

Thanks for all who have bought it - this has been the best sales month I've had since I started self-publishing a year ago, with over 100 total books sold. I couldn't have done it without people willing to take a chance on an unknown.
HaemishM is offline   Reply With Quote