View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:15 PM   #7
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by joycedb View Post
ATDrake - I went to Amazon Canada and couldn't find it under my name or book title. There isn't even a page for Kindle e-books. Where did you find it?
There is no Kindle store at Amazon.ca.

Instead, Canadian Kindlers (and overseas ones) go to the regular Amazon.com Kindle store, but we set our country in the little drop-down box on the left sidebar near the top (or it's automatically set when we register our Kindles) and availability and pricing info for our respective regions (in US dollars) thus pop up.

I think you can check availability and prices yourself by logging out of your regular Amazon.com account, maybe clearing your browser cookies, and then going back to the Kindle store, which should then give you the Select Your Region option.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote