View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 04:36 PM   #39
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
You can check any PDF file to see if it has been tagged by viewing it's document properties (File > Document Properties > what does Tagged PDF show?)

If a book is not tagged, it won't reflow to fit a screen. Every library book, as well as every purchased PDF book, I've read has been tagged, so they reflowed to my smaller Pocket PC screen. I've attached a screen shot from my Pocket PC of a PDF book.
Actually ActiveSync will automatically tag PDF files when they are moved to the device. It does a pretty good job but not quite as good as the smart tagging done in Adobe Framemaker or professional Acrobat versions. Once Activesync has added the tagging the file can be moved around and the tagging will not be lost.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote