Thread: New Nook
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 07:55 PM   #9
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
Agreed - it's not a heavy tablet, but the linked promo was pitching the reading experience - as you say, two different animals. I am quite happy with my Lenovo 10.1 tablet as a tablet, but almost never read on it, except for the occasional PDF. Just too heavy to hold for sustained reading sessions
My sister-in-law reads regularly on an (older and heavy) Kindle tablet. I don't know why. I sure wouldn't want to.

Last edited by rcentros; 03-23-2021 at 07:59 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote