Thread: New Nook
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 04:02 PM   #7
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
But it's relatively light by 10" tablet standards (not eInk eReader standards). Compared to Ipad Pro (11") at 473 grams or the Kindle 10" tablet, 507 grams, the new Lenovo/Nook tablet at 420 grams is fairly light. Even compared to the LifeBook P10 (a 10.3" eInk eReader that weighs 453) the new Lenovo/Nook does pretty well — but it appears most 10.3" eInk eReaders weigh between 300 and 350 grams. Two different animals, though.
Agreed - it's not a heavy tablet, but the linked promo was pitching the reading experience - as you say, two different animals. I am quite happy with my Lenovo 10.1 tablet as a tablet, but almost never read on it, except for the occasional PDF. Just too heavy to hold for sustained reading sessions
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote