Thread: New Nook
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2021, 08:57 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Robin View Post
450 grams is a very , um, interesting, definition of "lightweight". That's twice the weight of my Libra, and as the satisfied owner of a Lenovo tablet that I suspect is the base model for this device, it's definitely not something I find comfortable to hold and read for long periods of time.
But it's relatively light by 10" tablet standards (not eInk eReader standards). Compared to Ipad Pro (11") at 473 grams or the Kindle 10" tablet, 507 grams, the new Lenovo/Nook tablet at 420 grams is fairly light. Even compared to the LifeBook P10 (a 10.3" eInk eReader that weighs 453) the new Lenovo/Nook does pretty well — but it appears most 10.3" eInk eReaders weigh between 300 and 350 grams. Two different animals, though.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote