View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 03:35 AM   #11
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
Thanks for the info !!
It is also an exact clone of my EZReader.
(Not useful to someone in the US, sadly.)

I had found some near-clones on Amazon for around $20US, and got a couple a while back.
Very satisfactory despite having a lighter build quality - but all else works the same as my EZReader & it takes the Nokia BL4C (without leads) directly.
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote