View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 07:03 PM   #4
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
I know this is an ancient thread...please don't beat me for posting to it ?!?

I have found a cousin of these readers - a near clone of the Astak EZReader, and since it was very inexpensive I bought one.

It arrived minus any battery - boohoohoo !!

I found that the spare Nokia BL-5C battery for my phone fits the slot and powers it up, but it is too thick for the battery door to shut on this reader.

From what I can find by searching, the Nokia BL-4C battery is very close in size & capacity, but thinner - so I'm thinking that it may fit but I do not have one to be able to check it.

My query:
Has anyone got both of these batteries and could you confirm that they are almost the same but that the Nokia BL-4C is just thinner ??

Thanks for any help.

Addendum:
Another battery that seems to be the same as the Nokia BL-4C battery is a generic number 423450 battery, but since those sites listing it are in other languages it is difficult to be certain...

Last edited by smallhagrid; 05-23-2016 at 07:16 PM. Reason: more info added
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote