View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #15
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
I would be interested to know what scientific analyses produced the result that "most people prefer justified."

The vast majority of people that I know and talked to about this prefer left justified. If you look at 100 web pages I would be surprised if you could find 10 that were justified. I doubt you could find ANY blogs or forums that are justified (this one is certainly left-justified).

Personally I don't care what publishers do - I have a device/app that let's me override. But for those who don't, then a) they need to "vote with their feet" and show those device manufacturers that we have standards or b) since they are already willing to give up control of how their books are displayed then they should accept the default to the way text is normally displayed - left justified.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote